Thursday, March 14, 2019

SNOW WHITE Gluta Drip REVIEW

 SNOW WHITE IV DRIP

The following are some information about the product and the inclusion you get by buying a SET.

SNOW WHITE IV DRIP SET
LIPOTOCIN 1200mg SET
1. Extremely Effective (12 times stronger than the Cindella set)
2. Unique versions of Glutathione, Thioctic Acid, Vitamin C


First Set (a higher dose of Thioctic Acid)
1. Lipotocine (Thioctic Acid) 300mg (a higher dose of Thioctic Acid  than Cindella)
2. Glutathione 1200mg (Glutathione 1200mg)
3. Vitamin C 10gms

Drip set inclusion:
10 pcs 50ml pnss drip water
10 macro set
10 butterfly
10 syringe
LIPOTOCINE
300mg thioctic acid is better than the ordinary Cindella

Benefits:
Increase In Energy
Slows the Aging Process
Improved Skin
Mitigates the Effects of Stress
Reduces Joint and Muscle Discomfort
Detoxification of the Liver and Cells
Improved Mental Clarity and Focus
Lights obesity
Lightens skin
GLUTATHIONE (Glutathione 1200 mg)

Effects:
1. Improves liver functions from chemical poisoning, alcohol poisoning, and chronic liver disease.
2. Prevents nerve diseases caused by chemotherapy by cisplatin and other similar types.
3.Powerful anti-oxidant (Along with Vi.C Vit. E, Alpha-Lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10)
4. Whitening effects (melanin repression)
Contains: 1200mg of glutathione per vial x 10 vials each box
Manufacturer: BCWP from Korea

REVIEW


March 13, 2019

1st try needle insertion
My first session, I was told to eat first and must have a good sleep, yet I wasn't informed that I must also drink a lot of water before the session until I already got to the nurse's house. It was okay since I have bottled water in my bag.

The first try of inserting the needle was scary and painful since the nurse fails to locate my veins, but the second try at my wrist was tolerable. the fluid stings a little since it has a higher dosage of Vitamin C. but you can just advice the nurse to add a little more water to your drip if your pain tolerance is low.

The drip took one and half hour. I feel numbness in my arms but still, it's tolerable.

After the drip, I only feel sore and numb where the first attempt failed and not the area where the drip inserted. I was advised to put ice to the affected area so it won't turn violet, I'm glad it worked.






2nd try and succeed

March 14,

Still feeling numb but I can already feel some force to use my left arm.

Still, no whitening effect, since it is just my first drip.
I feel asleep early than usual.
My mood is calm


March 15, 2019

Mood: Calm
No more numbness, I can only see a red spot from the needle insertion,




No comments:

Post a Comment